11 August 2021
- Actively identify, acquire and develop new business opportunities with small, medium entrepreneurs and to continuously rope in investors and affiliates
- Generating and growing revenue streams through effective client management
- Maintain key client relationships and drive business growth
- Pro-actively managing and developing effective client relationships, identifying and managing solutions to meet a wide range of client needs and promoting products and services
- Prospecting on a daily basis to senior/C-Level decision makers to develop new business opportunities. Create strong relationships with large and strategic prospects leading to onboarding of investors.
- To identify leads and prospects, do presentations, demonstrations, handling objections / complaints and eventually to close sales.
- Plan and conduct activities such as webinars/boardroom presentations for potential investors to grow client bases
- To always keep abreast with the company’s products, services, promotions, current market news, changes in trading conditions and to ensure clients’ understanding, awareness and interest.
- Ensure that the company’s interest is protected when reviewing all legal documentation of financing transactions.
- Develop viable implementation structure and processes, in consultation with internal stakeholders, for strategic collaborations to drive the company’s business growth and prospects.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or related professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with exposure to commercial or corporate/premiere banking, wealth management or asset management field
- Sound knowledge of corporate or project financing credit knowledge.
- Self-motivated, mature, able to work under pressure and independently.
- Strong financial and business analytical skills and risk analysis.
- Good computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly results-driven with strong commitment.
- High interpersonal skill and able to interact comfortably with people at all levels, internal and external.
Business Development Executive
11 August 2021
A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organisation’s products/services.
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisation’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc
- Candidate must possess at least Degree/ Diploma level in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing/ Engineering or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Good communication and inter-personal skills AND strong work ethic
- Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Easily adaptable to fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and able to work independently under minimum supervision, organized and attention to details
Business Development Manager
11 August 2021
Business development manager will be responsible for driving new business revenues from small, medium entrepreneurs and to continuously rope in investors and affiliates. You will have minimally 5 years of business development/sales experience.
The ideal candidate will have a mindset of continuous improvement and change and will demonstrate curiosity, collaboration and the ability to deal with ambiguity especially in a start-up environment.
- Coordinate and drive new business revenues from potential partners including small, medium entrepreneurs and to continuously rope in investors and affiliates
- Generate and qualify new leads and be resourceful in using multiple approaches to penetrate prospective accounts.
- Build team to execute on opening and closing deals end-to-end including pitching, alignment, negotiation, contracting and implementation.
- Engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders (Product, Marketing etc) to localize and/or customize the products/solutions, giving Smartfunding competitive advantage in launching the products.
- Attend conferences and industry events to stay abreast of market influences and changes.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of progressive Business Development experience in a fast-paced environment, essentially in finance or similar industries
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to drive changes and with continuous improvement mentality
- Excellent team player to facilitate close partnering with local and regional teams
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow
- Experience of working within a tech startup and hyper growth environment would be a bonus
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude, pragmatic, and able to work independently when required
- Comfortable with ambiguity – we’re a fast-growing business and there’s always unchartered territories, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand that not everything is 100% defined all the time.
11 August 2021
As a web designer, you’ll need to:
- meet clients to identify their needs and liaise regularly with them
- draw up detailed website specifications
- design sample page layouts including text size and colours
- design graphics, animations and manipulate digital photographs
- register web domain names and organise the hosting of the website
- present initial design ideas to clients
- carry out coding using a variety of software
- work with different content management systems
- search engine optimisation (SEO)
- meet relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy
- design the website’s visual imagery and ensure it’s in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client
- proofread content and make changes where necessary
- edit content, debug code and re-design web pages
- work with other web specialists, including web developers and graphic designers
- liaise with outside agencies
- test the website to ensure it’s working
- hand the completed website over to the client
- provide post-sales technical support
- train the clients’ staff
- research current design trends
- undertake continuing professional development (CPD) activities to keep up to date with new software developments.
You will need to show us evidence of soft and technical skills.
Soft skills include:
- attention to detail
- team leading
- problem solving
- delivering presentations
- ability to teach yourself new technical skills
- communication skills.
Technical skills include, but are not limited to:
- Design and graphics – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash
- Content management system (CMS) – WordPress
11 August 2021
We are looking for a Digital Marketer specialized in content and social media; to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and can execute integrated digital marketing campaigns from ideation to execution. You will work with the marketing team and, supporting teams (such as the tech team), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Create and upload copy and images for the organisation’s website
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis across all mediums to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Conceptualize website banners and assist with web visuals
- Communicate with partners, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of our website and, make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for the company.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Agile with marketing tools. We experiment a lot. That means using tools out of common practice to make our campaigns work!
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML, and CSS development and constraints
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.